PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner®, Certified Scrum Master®
Over 5 years of proven excellence in delivering application with a strong background in Software Development Life Cycle in Developing/ Maintaining critical Finance and Leasing applications.
Advocate for using Agile Frameworks, Methods & Practices including Scrum, XP, Kanban, Test Driven Development (TDD), Acceptance TDD, Continuous Integration-Continuous Deployments (CICD).
Result Oriented and
Participation Charges :
Individuals : PKR 750/- each
Groups 3+ : PKR 600/- each
Groups 5+ : PKR 500/- each
Click Here for Registration
|Event Date ||Jun 30, 2018|
|Event Timing ||11:00 AM to 03:00 PM|
|Event Photo Album ||Click to View Photos|
|Event Venue ||Cafe Solasta, Lahore, Pakistan (View Map)|
|Event Type ||Open For All|
- Taking requirements in agile in Pakistan.
- Skills required for taking requirements
- How to covert them into a backlog ?
- How to prepare Product roadmap that support business objectives and stratergies
- Better understanding in the requirement gathering factors in Agile
- How to manage backlog ?
- Learn how to focus on the bigger picture and communicate the “why” behind your product decisions.
- Learn how to make better product decisions & align your company’s strategy to the same product goals and outcomes.
- Managing up and learning how to get your executive team on board
Talk 1: More than Just Requirements By Muneeb Zubair
There is a difference in the process of requirement gathering and the art of requirement gathering. In Pakistan we get too involved in what agile dictates in regards to documentation, that we miss out on factors that affect getting proper requirements and hence missing out in having a workable software.
Talk 2: Building Product Roadmap By Muhammad Zeeshan Ali
A roadmap is a simple but powerful tool for product development. A strong product roadmap supports your business objectives and product strategy. This session gives an overview regarding how to build a product roadmap for your business and gain critical stakeholder buy-in.
Open Q&A session
- Product Owners
- Scrum Master
- Team Leads
- Project Manager
- Agile Stakeholders
- Individuals : 750/each
- Group 3+ : 600/each
- Group 5+ : 500/each