There is no direct recruiting criteria to elect some one as core committee members. core committee members are elected on start of every year from list of all active and performing volunteers from previous year by advisory board members, Executive Director, Core committee member.
Criteria of selecting core committee member is as follows,
- At least served society as volunteer for last one year.
- At least attending 3 workshops/seminars and annual conference.
- At least 75% of meetup has been attended by that Volunteer.
- At least 3 hours per month has been given on social media/whatspp group.
- Performed very well for all assigned tasks from society subject to yearly workshops/seminar/conference.
- Majority of advisory board and existing core committee members are agreed to induct that volunteer as core committee member.